Scott Preston has always been known as a highly innovative offensive mind, known for his high-powered offenses and dynamic QB/WR combinations. With 20 years of experience coaching in the popular “Air Raid Offense”, Coach Preston knows the drills and techniques to produce game day results. He can elevate your game. With over 30 years of coaching at various levels from Youth to College to the European Pro Leagues, Coach P can help you in all facets of your program. From coaching/selecting coaches, helping you chart a course of your program or maybe just getting a couple new plays!
Scott Preston Career Highlights:
• 2009 National Division II Coordinator of the Year
• 1995 Finnish Professional Football League Coach of the Year
• 2008-2009 Coached Back to Back Harlon Hill Finalists (QB’s)
• 2009 Coached the AFCA 1st Team QB and the Gulf South Offensive Player of the Year
• 2009 Coached 2 WR's Ranked in the Top 10 Nationally
• 1999 Coached the Ohio Valley Conference Offensive Player of the Year
• Coordinated the most prolific offense in school history
• 1st Nationally (All Divisions) in 3rd Down Conversions (59.7 %)
• 2nd Nationally in Total Offense (527.4 ypg)
• 3rd Nationally in Passing Offense (386.2 ypg)
• 5th Nationally in Scoring Offense (40.8 ppg)
• Broke 33 school records, five GSC records and tied one
• Coached back to back Harlon Hill Trophy Candidates
• Coached three 2009 All-GSC 1st team selections
Head Coach Helsinki Roosters
Maple League Coach of the Year
Double click here to add text.
After taking this season off, I am looking for my next challenge. Please let me know if I can assist you in any way! Keep tossing it around the yard!
Where I have coached:
2015-2017 University of Texas of the Permian Basin, Assistant Head Coach/Offensive Coordinator/QBs